Our menu features the freshest produce, which are locally sourced, where possible and are crafted with love, care and attention. We aim to bring to you the best experience and taste, where the food speaks for itself, supported by our resident baker and the rest of the Mrs Piggy’s Wheels team!
Our latest additions: Out with the old, in with the new: Pork crackle wrap & our Reuben sandwich
This page showcases all our menus, including our breakfast menu, our canapés menu, our main lunch / dinner menu. We also have a dessert menu to complement your private function.
For prices please look at the bottom of this page.
Please look at our gallery for the images of the menu.
If you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact us, or leave a comment at the bottom of this page.
- Bacon and Egg Roll – Locally sourced bacon and free range egg with Mrs Piggy’s own outback tomato relish (GF, DF, NF)
- Croque Monsieur – The Best Toasted Sandwich Ever! – Premium double smoked ham with oozy crème fraîche, dijon and gruyère cheese mixture
- Banana Bread with Butter
- Banana Bread with Caramelised Banana & Maple Syrup
- A wonderful selection of oven roasted capsicum, a duo of italian & greek olives, local prosciutto, sliced salami & a chickpea and olive dip with sticks of chargrilled sourdough bread (GF, DF)
- Candied Tomatoes on Fresh Basil Leaf (DF, GF, NF, V)
- Spiced Honey Haloumi (V, DF, NF, GF)
- Italian Meatballs (DF, NF)
- Arancini Two Ways: Pumpkin & Sage / Bacon, Pea & Mushroom (DF, NF)
- Caramelised Onion & Goats Cheese Tarts (DF, NF, V)
Lunch & Dinner Mains
- Pork Crackle Wrap – Pork loin on a bed of lettuce with oven roasted pumpkin, feta cheese, apple, balsamic glaze & crackling shards (GF, NF)
- Reuben Sandwich – A famous Jewish dish originating from Poland: Corned beef on toasted rye bread with some Swiss cheese, sauerkraut and a delicious Russian sauce (NF)
- Chickpea Burger – Succulent burger with chickpea, oven roasted capsicum, caramelised onion, thyme, Jo’s outback tomato relish, rocket & slices of tomato . One that even the vegans out there can enjoy! (V, NF)
- Gourmet Chicken & Prosciutto Roll – Chargrilled chicken breast on a bed of rocket, sweet oven roasted capsicum, tomato, crispy prosciutto and a garlic aioli sauce (GF, DF, NF)
- Satay Tofu Burger (GF, DF, V, NF)
- Lentil Burger with our Outback Tomato Relish (GF,DF, V)
- Field Mushroom Cheese burger with an Italian tomato relish (GF, DF, V)
- Haloumi Burger with a Pesto Drizzle (GF, V)
- Triple Cooked Chips – Our signature chips, one of the best you will ever try. Crunchy on the outside, but soft inside (GF, V)
- Sweet Potato Chips – Hard to choose between our two chips, but these ones always sell out! That tells a story (GF, V)
- Tomato sauce (GF, V)
- BBQ sauce (GF, V)
- Our special garlic aioli (GF, V)
- Filo Custard Tarts with Berries (NF, V)
- Portuguese Custard Tarts (NF, V)
- Dark Chocolate Mousse with Raspberries (NF, V, GF)
- Choc – Dipped Strawberries (GF, NF, V)
- Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Icing (V)
- Salted Caramel Cupcakes (V)
- Cold Non-alcoholic Drinks
- Macadamia Blondies (V)
- Chocolate & Peanut Butter Cupcakes (V)
- Salted Carmel Cupcakes (V)
Legend: GF – Gluten free, NF – Nut free, DF – Dairy free, V – Vegetarian
Private catering costs
Whether you are looking for catering for a wedding, a birthday party, engagement party of work celebration we can cater for your needs. Our menu is diverse and variable upon the client’s needs. Pricing is as follows:
Breakfast $10 per person
Antipasto plate $25 per person
Canapés $5 per person (Every canapés you request for the event will cost $5 each per person)
Lunch & Dinner Mains $15 per person
Desserts $10 per person
Please also note that in addition to the pricing structure above there is a booking fee, which will depend upon location of event, weekday of event, serving time and some other factors.
If you are considering a private or corporate function, think about Mrs Piggy’s Wheels catering for you. Our menu is flexible and will always be high quality produce, supporting our local farmers and producers. Contact us to make an enquiry.